Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Days Off are Cool

I'm just blogging right now for the sheer novelty of being able to blog from home.

Yes, at last I have the internet at home. It only took me three years and the threat of office railroading and the fear of being unemployed lest I find a nice cozy MT job. And that sentence is proof that I am very sleepy.

Also had to show off my hair. I finally found a color that actually looks red on my ever-darkening coif.

I dig it even though I look like ass in this picture.




















Happy home internetting. :^)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I have been enjoying reading your blog. My brother and sister-in-law found it when they were looking up kayaking in the Calhoun area. My brother noticed your boyfriend Corey in your pictures, and he told me about the blog. Corey was one of my best friends in college at Berry. He hung out with me, my husband and a select group of other friends. I am glad that he has found you. It is very obvious that you two meld together very well. Tell Corey that Carrie and Rob said hi. We'd love to hear from him. We live in Canton now and have 2 daughters, ages 10 and 7. Also tell him that Cathy and Brent (some other friends of ours from Berry) just had their first baby about a month ago. Cathy has a blog with pictures of the little guy. Corey looks almost EXACTLY like he did 13 years ago when we graduated from college. Time does fly.

    ReplyDelete

What would you most like to see on my new website for unpublished writers?